Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Transitions of Life

In life, change is the one thing that is always on the horizon.  No matter what it is or how it manifests in one's life, change is either embraced or feared.  Such is the case in life transitions.

One example to draw upon this idea, is changes in one's job, no one wants to think about it without the foreshadowing fear of financial and monetary fears for one's daily provisions.  However, to the warrior, it is only a test of preparedness, will power and determination.  This all sounds good but when applied in real life, the challenges become the burdens.  Yet the warrior is one who accepts this and pushes forward.

Allow me to speak from experience, for the past months I began to hunt a better paying full time job because the job I had was falling below my expectations.  Instead of wishing it into existence as some would do, I knew I had to take action.  I began to work with a job coach in which it leads to three to four months of filling applications online and fruitless results, this would be enough to dishearten anyone with hope.  However I knew that the hopeless searching will not last forever.  Recently I have started a new, full time job in which I found myself qualified in many ways that I didn't see before. 

The question at hand is this: how does one handle a change like this?  This means that the days will have a new change in routine, a change in personal conduct, even time spent writing these posts and making them available on the page.  How does one flow with the change and still do what is desired?

The answer is this: the change must be accepted and the mind must be used to strategic effect to plan and reorganize one's goals and daily routine to accommodate the current change.  There must never be compromise on things such as training, meditation, self education and cleanliness of self and living environment.

While the task seems daunting, it is achievable.  The question is: "Will you fight the battles of life with your wish or with your mind?"   


No comments:

Post a Comment